Do you want to be part of an innovative, forward-thinking company? Look no further than Remington Medical.
Founded by Fred L. Aycock in 1992, Remington Medical specializes in designing and manufacturing medical devices. The maintenance, time, and money put into cleaning and sterilizing medical devices led us to develop some of the first disposable cables, some still in use today. Our business designs, manufactures, and distributes all our devices from our three facilities located in the United States and the Dominican Republic.
Our team demonstrates Remington’s core values in everything we do:
It’s our mission to improve people’s health through quality medical devices. That’s why most of our medical device manufacturing processes are done in-house at our 90,000 square-foot facility. By controlling every aspect of our in-house medical manufacturing processes, we develop superior, high-quality medical products that reduce end-user costs, improve patient care, and ensure safety and reliability.
Remington is always looking for qualified candidates in multiple disciplines, such as Operations, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, and many more.
We currently have job openings for a:
Years of designing high-quality medical devices.
We are seeking a Director of Regulatory Affairs who will be responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance. This person will be an integral part of our leadership team and will collaborate with other departments to achieve our Company goals.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
Other Desired Training, Skills, and Certifications:
Remington Medical, Inc., a growing medical device design and manufacturing company located in Alpharetta, GA, has an immediate opening for an experienced Inside Sales Manager.
1. Analyze sales activities and convert into usable data for measuring and improving effectiveness
2. Build and improve sales processes to ensure repeatability for expanding the sales team
3. Maintain an accurate database of leads, opportunities, and customers
4. Work with marketing for a consistent feedback loop. Ensuring sales has the materials it needs as well as tracking sales prospects as a result of marketing efforts
5. Supervise and coach the sales team to ensure business expectations are being met.
6. Initiate sales calls to prospects at the department level in hospitals and decision makers in private practices
a. Maintain accurate records related to prospecting
b. Follow up with evaluation of products
c. Maintain customer contacts
7. Sell RMI products to prospects by explaining features and benefits
8. Forward customer complaint calls and complaint information to QA
9. Adhere to Quality System SOPs, work instructions, Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO, and FDA requirements
10. Ensure that sales team is following requirements within RMI SOPs, work instructions, and accepted business practices
1. BS degree in preferably business, management, or communications or equivalent education / experience
2. 1+ years of related inside sales experience, medical device or FDA regulated industry experience preferred
3. Demonstrated ability to calculate discounts, commissions, and percentages
4. Demonstrated ability to interpret and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw logical conclusions
5. Proficient with MS Suite
6. Cloud based CRM experience, i.e. Salesforce
7. Expertise and understanding of best practices for inside sales process flow
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Remington Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status with regard to public assistance, as well as disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era, and many with other statuses or conditions protected by state or federal law. Remington Medical will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with a disability that substantially limits a major life activity, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job.
At Remington, we encourage creativity and look for individuals who take initiative and use problem-solving skills. Apply today to take your medical career to new heights with us.
Contract manufacturing and high-quality medical tools to make your job easier. Contact Remington to see how we can improve your medical devices!
Click here to add your own text