The right oncology supply and immunology tools can help lead to the most educated choice of treatment for your patients.
The use of biopsy tools for immunology studies is broadening our understanding of diseases. Remington Medical’s oncology supply tools have years of research and development behind their designs.
Essential to diagnosing cancer and other diseases, biopsies help doctors achieve successful diagnoses and then treatments for cancer and other illnesses. With the assistance of Remington Medical’s professionally developed biopsy needles, your team will be able to biopsy patients’ tissue samples effectively. Our wide range of needles come in a variety of gauges, lengths, and types to make retrieving tissue samples easier and less painful for your patients.
Compatible with most biopsy instruments, our soft tissue biopsy needles have color-coded hubs for easy identification of gauge size. All our needles come in boxes of 10 with complete sterilization and sealed packaging.
More Accurate, Complete Samples
Our needles will help you gather full specimens so you will be able to make an accurate diagnosis.
Needles for Soft Tissue Biopsy
- B-Needle – Fits most biopsy instruments including Bard® Biopty® and Argon Pro-Mag™ 2.2
- BB-Needle – For use with the Bard® Biopty® Instrument and Argon Pro-Mag™ 2.2
- Breast Localization Needle – Designed to pinpoint a suspicious lesion within breast tissue
- M-Needle – Compatible with the Bard® Magnum biopsy instrument
- MLL-Needle – Compatible with the Bard® Magnum biopsy instrument
- N-Needle – Compatible with the Argon Pro-Mag™ 2.2 and Bard® Biopty®
- U-Needle – Fits most biopsy devices including Bard® Biopty® and Argon Pro-Mag™ 2.2
- Ultra Needle – Compatible with the Argon Pro-Mag Ultra biopsy instrument
Where Imagination Meets Reality
Contract manufacturing and high-quality medical tools to make your job easier. Contact Remington to see how we can improve your medical devices!