What separates a good manufacturer from a great one? The answer’s in the details. At Remington Medical, we make a wide variety of high-performance, high-quality devices and instruments that are perfect for a range of healthcare settings. Whether you need disposable needles or more permanent solutions, our team has you covered. If you’re looking for biopsy needles for sale, through us or a third-party distributor, we’ve got everything you need.
These needles are used to obtain core tissue samples for cytological evaluation. Features include:
- Provides large and fully intact specimens
- Echogenic enhanced tip for placement under ultrasound guidance
- Centimeter markings on the outer cannula to facilitate depth placement
- Cannula hub accepts a Luer lock syringe for aspirations and injections
- Color-coded hubs indicate gauge size
Finding exceptional, high-quality tools doesn’t have to be difficult. At Remington Medical, we provide accessible, low-cost, high-quality products and work with a number of industry-leading distributors including:
Our goal is to make our products readily available to everyone and anyone who needs them. Healthcare professionals need constant, simple accessibility for the products and devices that are crucial for their practice, and no one does a better job of putting the right tools in front of them than Remington Medical.
What works best for you and your practice? Whatever you need to work smarter and streamline your distribution process (whether you’re shipping or receiving), Remington Medical is the partner you need. For more information on how we can help you find the right devices for your client’s practice, reach out to our team today.
- Explaining the Manufacturing Product Transfer Process for Medical Devices September 22, 2022
- FDA Best Practices for Medical Device Patient Labels August 25, 2022
- Answering FAQs About Doppler Medical Equipment and Vascular Checks August 23, 2022